Magnetic Lifter for Handling Iron Nail
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $10,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MW5-150L/1-75
- Power-on Sustaining Rate: Td-60%
- Cold-State Power: 11.3kw
- Diameter: 1500mm
- Lifting Capacity for Steel Ball: 11000kg
- Application: Workshop Usage, Container Usage, Furnace
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 85059010
- Rated Voltage: DC-220V
- Current: 51.4A
- Mass: 3180kg
- Lifting Capacity for Cast Iron: 1980/1500kg
- Lifting Capacity for Steel Scrap: 1100/900kg
- Trademark: SHENGANG MAGNET
- Origin: China
--Lifting magnets are designed to lift and move cast ingots, steel ball, sheets, bars and scrap of ferromagnetic materials. The magnets are to be attached to cranes, excavator, and other hoisting machines at metallurgical plants, scrap yards and ship-building plants.
--Lifting magnets may be installed and used as single magnet or as arrangements of multiple magnets. In all of these cases, making an optimum selection of lifting magnet components to handle steel plate and requires a thorough knowledge of the application.
Our lifting magnets have the following advantages:
I. Extreme durability.
II. Enhanced magnetic field.
III. Improved heat dissipation at the magnet's operation.
IV. The magnets is extremely durable and rigid and has higher resistance to shocks.
V. This prolongs the lifetime of the magnet and securely protects the coil of the magnet.
Currently Shengang produces the following types of magnets:
--(circular/square/rectangular), available diameters from 500 mm up to 3000 mm;
--heat insulated magnets.
They are used to move hot cargoes having surface temperature of up to 700° C;
--magnets for any climatic requirements;
--magnets with up to 60%-80% duty ratio;
To help you get the best electro lifting magnet for your application, we should have the following information:
1. What are the materials you want to lift?
2. What kind of steel and iron? For example: Steel scraps, steel billet, ingot, plate, bar or ball.
3. What's the lifting capacity you expect?
4. What kind of working site does the magnet work? Indoor or outdoor?
5. Kindly provide your power supply information (__V, DC/AC, ___Hz), and information for crane (single beam or double beam, single hook or double hook, how about the lifting capacity).
(More details, please feel free to contact us directly. )
|High Frequency type(Normal Temperature;Rated voltage DC-220V;Power-on sustaining rate TD-75%)|
|Model||Electric current (A)||Cold-state power (kw)||lifting capacity (kg) cold/hot state||Mass (kg)||Overall dimension (mm)|
|steel ball||cast iron||steel scrap||A||B||C||D||E|