Electric Lift for Steel Material (High Frequency)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $10,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MW5-240L/1-75
- Rated Voltage: DC-220V
- Current: 117.6A
- Weight: 9800kg
- Lifting Capacity for Cast Iron: 4850/3900kg
- Lifting Capacity for Steel Scrap: 2950/2350kg
- Trademark: SHENGANG MAGNET
- Origin: China
- Material: Steel
- Duty Cycle: 75%
- Cold-State Power: 25.9kw
- Magnet Diameter: 2400mm
- Lifting Capacity for Steel Ball: 26000kg
- Application: Workshop Usage, Container Usage, Furnace
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 85059010
--Lifting magnet is designed to lift and move cast ingots, steel ball,sheets,bars and scrap of ferromagnetic materials. The magnets are to be attached to cranes, excavator,and other hoisting machines at metallurgical plants, scrap yards and ship-building plants.
--Lifting magnet may be installed and used as single magnet or as arrangements of multiple magnets.
--(circular/square/rectangular), available diameters from 500 mm up to 3000 mm;
--heat insulated magnets. They are used to move hot cargoes having surface temperature of up to 700° C;
--magnets for any climatic requirements;
--magnets with up to 60%-80% duty cycle;
To help you get the best electro lifting magnet for your application, we should have the following information:
1. What are the materials you want to lift?
For example: Steel scraps, steel billet, ingot, plate, bar or ball.
2. What's the lifting capacity you expect?
3. What kind of working site does the magnet work? Indoor or outdoor?
4. Kindly provide power supply information (__V, DC/AC, __Hz), and information for crane (single beam or double beam, single hook or double hook, how about the loading capacity).
(More details, please feel free to contact us directly. )
Overall dimension drawing
Lifting Magnet Application
|High Frequency type(Normal Temperature;Rated voltage DC-220V;Power-on sustaining rate TD-75%)|
|Model||Electric current (A)||Cold-state power (kw)||lifting capacity (kg) cold/hot state||Mass (kg)||Overall dimension (mm)|
|steel ball||cast iron||steel scrap||A||B||C||D||E|