Scraps Electromagnetic Magnet Manufacturer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $990 US $4,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MW5-150L/1
- Type: Electromagnet
- Current: DC
- Automation: Automatic
- Magnetic Field Strength: Strong
- Shape: Circular/Round
- Duty Cycle: 60%
- Cold-State Power: 15.6kw
- Lifting Capacity for Cast Iron: 1900/1500kg
- Lifting Capacity for Steel Scrap: 1100/900kg
- Trademark: SHENGANG MAGNET
- Origin: China
- Usage: Lifting, Electricity, Mine
- Installation: Hanging
- Cooling Method: Self-Cooling
- Magnetic Source: Electromagnetic
- Cylinder Number: Single Cylinder
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Electric Current: 71.2A
- Weight: 2830kg
- Lifting Capacity for Steel Ball: 11000kg
- Application: Suitable for Handling Steel Scraps
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 85059010
Crane lifting magnet is used for transporting iron scraps, ingots, steel chips, slabs, steel plates and steel sheets. Crane lifting magnet for Steel Scraps is suitable for installing on excavator, crane; And electromagnet also can be submerged under water, can be used at very high temperature and normal temperature in metallurgical plants, scrap yards and ship-building plants.
Crane lifting magnet may be installed and used as single magnets or as arrangements of multiple magnets. Lifting magnet complete set of equipment: Lifting magnet, Rectification control cabinet, Cable reel, Cable connector etc.
II. There are three excitation options:
Rated voltage DC220V; Strong excitation; Overexcitation. Consists of Lifting Magnet, Cable Reel, Control Cabinet, Cable Connector etc.
III. Complete sets of equipment:
--Lifting magnet: MW5-150L/1
--Rectification control cabinet: DKP-4
--Cable reel: JTA100-15-2
--Quick coupling: DKL-50
To help you get the best electro lifting magnet for your application, we should have the following information:
1. What are the materials you want to lift?
For example: Steel scraps, steel billet, ingot, plate, bar or ball. For steel plate, please let us know its dimension (Length× Width× Thickness mm)
2. What's the lifting capacity you expect?
3. What kind of working site does the magnet work? Indoor or outdoor?
4. Kindly provide information of your power information (__V, DC/AC,
___Hz), and information for crane (single beam or double beam, single hook or double hook, how about the lifting capacity).
(More details, please feel free to contact us directly. )
|Model||Electric current (A)||Cold-state power (kw)||lifting capacity (kg) cold/hot state||Mass (kg)||Overall dimension (mm)|
|steel ball||cast iron||steel scrap||A||B||C||D||E|